Sunday, April 22, 2007

Why this blog?

As part of my job, I write articles about various technologies and trends for the benefit of customers and staff.

The articles don't necessarily reflect the views of my employer, but have been based on projects across a wide range of customers and industries.

I consider myself a generalist in the field of delivering technology based solutions to enterprise-sized customers. I find the best way to understand new technology is to write some code. My interest is in applying (understanding, designing, selling, managing) technology for business change: to improve customer service or to quote someone, "make the simple things easy and the complex things possible."

These articles help me collect my thoughts on various topics in order to make sense of the bigger picture.

No comments: